Arugula Salad With Beetroot
- 2-3 medium heads of beets
- 4 strands of thicker carrots
- 1 head of cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 3 handfuls of roasted unshelled pumpkin seeds
- A packet of arugula salad
- Parmesan chips
1.) Cut the beets and the carrots and put them into a baking tray
2.) Add salt, pepper and pour the balsamic vinegar and olive oil over it.
3.) Add the garlic too.
4.) Cover and bake it at 180 degrees for half an hour until it becomes soft.
5.) Let cool it down.
6.) Prepare the plate: first, put the arugula salad and add the beet and carrot.
7.) Finally, sprinkle with parmesan chips and freshly roasted pumpkin seeds.
Nutrient data (100 g)
|- Saturated (g)||1|
|- Unsaturated (g)||4|
|- Multiple unsaturated (g)||2|
|- Slow-release carbs (g)||4|
|- Fast-release carbs (g)||0|
|- Sugar (g)||3|